January 15, 2012

The Art of Being in Shock

Hello readers! How's your Sunday so far?
I had a good time relaxing at home. Feeling sleepy all day long because of the cloudy/chilly weather. This shocking pink blazer was my older sister's. She bought it in Zara when we went to Hongkong last summer. The small heart prints short is another piece from Cache Cache. From the two shorts that I got there (the floral and this heart print short), I decided that Cache Cache is a top store to buy shorts :)

[Shocking pink blazer-zara basic, unbranded black tank top, heart prints short-cache cache, socks and brown wedges, necklace-diva]




I am so much in love with the heart prints!




Weird pose, I know. 
But I love it somehow! Haha

Have a great Sunday everyone!
-Felicia-

Photos taken by Natalia

No comments:

Post a Comment