January 17, 2012

The Gold and The Glory

Every year, my school has this just-for-fun event called the "Spirit Week" since three years ago. In this event, the students may dress up according to the different dress codes for a whole week. And as a fashion sucker, I loooooovee this event :) 

Today's dress code was black & white formal and this was what I wore to school: a nice, sheer white blouse, a velvet turban which I really like, gold cuffs & python legging. (Told you I like snake prints :))

[unbranded white blouse and short, gold necklace-tomoic, python legging, red velvet turban-topshop]
I really like this sheer white blouse because of its puffy long sleeves and because I am starting do develop a love for blouses.





I had been searching for a gold choker for a while now, especially H&M's gold choker. A lot of people have been wearing the gold goodie around their neck for several months now and it was hard to find in Indonesia. 
Until I found this gold necklace in Tomoic last week and got hysterical :)






Currently addicted to Birdy--1901. One of the best music ever.

Have a good day, readers!
-Felicia-

No comments:

Post a Comment