January 7, 2012

Mystical Folklore


This is my favorite post so far. I really enjoyed doing the photo shoot with this dream catcher and the feathered headband. I found this tribal vest during a trip to Turkey on winter 2010. Turkey is a really beautiful country by the way. I really recommend it for any of you that are planning a trip in the near future.

[tribal vest, salmon dress-new look, fringe bag-red herring, tribal shoes, feathered headband-gift, various bracelets]


I really like this fringe bag from Red Herring. I was lucky that I got it during seasonal sale.





Isn't this headband cute and adorable? It was given to me as a birthday gift and I never get the chance to wear it until I made this post. The shoes are one of my best finds so far due to its extraordinary shape and its festive color. I found it in a market during a trip to Vietnam. I love Vietnamese food by the way :)



Photos are taken by Natalia 

Have a lovely night, lovely readers.
-Felicia-

No comments:

Post a Comment