January 20, 2012

Longing For The Sunny Beach

Today is suppose to be the last day of the Spirit Week. Unfortunately, school got cancelled today because of the demonstration that was happening nearby. A little sad because this is suppose be my last Spirit Week in high school.

Anyway, today's dress code: Bali/Hawaiian outfit. I was planning to wear this velvet cropped top that I found last Saturday. It has a really cute color and amazing X detail on the back! Found this vintage shorts during a university bazaar last year and have not wear it ever since.

[purple velvet top-iconia, sunglasses necklace-the loft, vintage silky shorts, bag-bershka, hat-found in Sydney, sandal-ripcurl]


I was searching for a John Lennon's glasses look-a-like for ages and finally found it last Saturday!





Chinese New Year is comin up. And because I celebrate it, I'll post my Chinese New Year outfits for the next post :)

Have a great weekend everyone!
-Felicia-

No comments:

Post a Comment