January 6, 2012

The Red Sailor

I love collecting patterned shirts and dresses. I mostly favored animal patterned outfits but this vintage ship-patterned dress is one of my favorite vintage dresses. I was sold when I first saw it at a flea market in Sidney: the cute ship pattern, the perfect red color, the fabric and the white laces at the end of the sleeves caught my heart.

[vintage dress, harlow necklace, bag-vintage aigner, maroon heels, various bangles]




This bag was my mom's and is a vintage Aigner. Eventhough it doesn't appear too be too small in size, I could barely stuff anything inside due to its hard material that bounds it from expanding too much. Still, I love vintage bags especially this one.


 Photos are taken by me and my younger sister, Natalia

Have a nice day, lovely readers.
-Felicia-

No comments:

Post a Comment