January 6, 2012

I Need an Antidote

In my observation, leopard prints have been trending during last year's autumn/winter. 
I however am obsessed with snake-skin accent. When I spotted this shirt in one of the shopping mall in Jakarta, I directly fall in love with it due to the fact that it is sheer, grey and there is only one left in the store.

[venom shirt, white tank top worn underneath, vintage belt, vintage green pants, clutch-dorothy perkins, clog-found in china,watch-odm, earrings-the little things she needs]
I also love these wing-shaped earrings. They are gold and they are pretty big in size, so when I wore them they attract quite a lot of attention.



I found this clutch at Dorothy Perkins and had been one of my favorite clutches so far. The blue lines, the fabric and the gold clasp never fail to accentuate simple outfits.




Photos are taken by me and Natalia

Have a nice day, lovely readers.
-Felicia-

No comments:

Post a Comment