January 6, 2012

Roaring in My Head

Hi everyone, hope you had a nice night. As I have stated my obsession with snake-skin prints in my previous post, I decided to wear this old snake-skin printed dress in my closet which I just realized I haven't wear for almost a year. How strange it is when one has an obsession over certain fashion item and constantly searching for it, despite the fact that she actually has one in her closet and does not realize it.

[vintage blazer, snake-skin printed dress-gaudi, necklace-pull& bear, leopard bag-found in Beijing, maroon heels-gift]


I'm hooked with this gold claw cuff that I found at a bazaar in one of Jakarta's shopping mall. It gives an instant edginess and goes well with most simple outfits.


This bag is one of the best bags that I own both material-wise and style-wise. The shape of the clasp, the fringe decoration and the studs in front and below the body: perfection.



Have a nice day, lovely readers.
-Felicia-

No comments:

Post a Comment