January 5, 2012

Skull Addiction

It is obvious from the title that the accessories I wore for this post are mostly skull decorated. I have been searching for skull studded clutch for so long and I did find it in during a trip to China a while ago. However, the clutch was so heavy that I could barely lift it so I decided to buy the wallet instead. I found it strangely adorable.

[white tank top, red blazer-from hongkong, necklace-gaudi, vintage belt, vintage red pants, red oxford, skull-studded wallet, gold skull bracelet-from alley29 bazaar, unbranded white and red skull bracelet]


I also found this gorgeous red-black oxford shoes during the China trip. I love the fact that it has "wing tip", meaning that the sole extends the shoes' body.




Photos are taken by my younger sister, Natalia.

Have a nice day, lovely readers.
-Felicia-

No comments:

Post a Comment