January 8, 2012

I'm Aiming for The Standard of Grace, Not Perfection.

Have you guys watch the movie "The Help"? Well, if you haven't, I recommend you to watch it soon. That movie is a really inspiring movie, both because of the content and of course because it's "fashionly" inspiring.This post surely is inspired by the movie's wardrobe that contains vintage outfits and the adorably irresistible hairstyles!

[yellow blazer-vintage, polkadot top-gaudi, white skirt and hat-thrifted, chunky heels, bag-gift, necklace-vintage, skinny belt and gold horse cuff-found in Singapore]

Anyway, I love to wear bright color/summery outfit because it can literally brighten up your day in this winter (or in Indonesia it's rainy) season :)




This pearl necklace belonged to my mother when she was around my age while the skirt and the hat were thrift finds during my trip to Sidney. 

Isn't this red bag lovely? It was a gift from my sister. The unique golden horse cuff was from Singapore when I visited my sister who is studying over there. It fell in love with the cuff in an instant as soon as I saw it in the store. Don't you think it is one of a kind? :)





Here's some of the scenes from "The Help":




Have a lovely night, lovely readers.
-Felicia-

No comments:

Post a Comment