January 9, 2012

Smells like Peppermint

I love this mint skirt very much! The lovable fabric and the mint color, which is trending, make this piece one of my favorite skirts. It used to be below the knee length when it belonged to my mom. But then she gave it to me and I cut it several inches to make it appear a bit more modern :)

[black tank top, mint skirt-vintage, golden frog belt-gaudi, white outerwear-gaudi, black bag-thrifted, red socks, brown clogs, various rings and cuff]


This black suede bag is seriously my best find ever. I thrift it for only $3 during my trip to Sidney and it is Sportsgirl's!

Isn't this frog belt insanely magnifique? I find it very unique and due to the fact that I love animal accents on my outfits, these frogs are often hanging on my belly to give some instant edginess. 



Happy monday, lovely readers! 
Cheers, Felicia.

No comments:

Post a Comment