January 14, 2012

Orange Peel

This is what I wore today to go shopping with my best friend. This outfit is very comfortable but I guess it's not really a good choice during the midst of rainy season. 
I love the detail of this white top, especially the lace at the bottom of it.

[lacy/crotchet top and grey tank underneath-gaudi, floral shorts-cache cache, orange necklace-found in Turkey, flat wedges found in hongkong]

This floral short was a purchase from Cache Cache. It is one of my favorite shorts because of the high quality material and of course the floral prints that gives an instant breeze of summer :) I found the orange necklace in Turkey last year. It is made of real stone and looks very ethnic. Nevertheless, it is very hard to match this necklace with most of my outfits so I seldom use this beauty.






Photos taken by Natalia

Have a great weekend everyone!
-Felicia-

No comments:

Post a Comment